Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LISA'S BUTTERFLY STORY/MY BUTTERFLY STORY: ELTON JOHN KNEW.

I recommend listening to Sir Elton John whilst reading.
He's a Sir cuz he got Knighted by a Queen.
He doesn't wear armor or nothin' though!


My Pet Blue Butterfly <3

My Pet Brown and Yellow Butterfly.
Pretty.
Huh?
:)

I went to Daddy today and I said to Daddy:
           
            Daddy I went outside and caught two butterflies in the yard.

                          I have two butterflies. I was proud.

:)

One was pretty and all yellow and brown just like this one.


The other one was pretty and blue.

They were both in pickle jars.

I was happy

because now I had

two pet butterflies.

I said:

They're beautiful.

I love beautiful butterflies.

There are so many different kinds of beautiful butterflies.


They all look so different,

but they're all so beautiful, Daddy.
                                        I said to Daddy:


See Daddy, there's my brown butterfly.

In my jar.

Daddy said:

Why don't you open the jar, and then tell me that you have a butterfly?

I said:

But Daddy, she'll fly out and get away.

Daddy said:

Do it for me. You have two butterflies.

Open this jar and then tell me you have a brown butterfly.

My butterflies were so beautiful, I was afraid to let them go.

I thought if I opened the jar they'd get away.

But I did it!

I opened the jar of my brown butterfly!

I was so scared!
ONO!

When I opened the jar, my brown butterfly immediately
flew out of the jar


high, high, high

and

far, far

away!

Gone

forever, I thought.

:(

I started to cry.

Daddy asked me:

Now, do you want to tell me you have a butterfly?

I said:

No, Daddy.

I never had the brown butterfly.

She was my prisoner and she wanted to be free.

I'm so sorry.

I want to tell her I'm sorry.

Daddy said:

You can.

I asked:

How?

He said:

Open the other jar with the blue butterfly.

I smiled a big smile.

:-D


                   When I opened the other jar the blue butterfly flew

high, high, high,

and

far, far

away.

But not too far.

In the distance

I saw the brown butterfly in a

flower garden.

The pretty blue butterfly

flew there, too.





They played together in the garden





and now Daddy said:

Now you have a couple of butterflies.




And Daddy and I hugged and hugged.

The End.

For now.

:)

Written By,
Yours Truly...
LISA!!!
<3
EVER'BODY

:-D
Amen.































































































































































































































































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive